The show ‘Lucifer’ just started this week about the devil and now there is a show coming soon about ‘the anti-Christ’. The show is called ‘Damien’ and it will start on March 7, 2016 on the A&E Channel. It is based on the 1976 movie about the ‘anti-Christ’ called ‘The Omen’. *Man of sin or the abomination of desolation.
Now it’s time to talk about the characteristics that will be found in a righteous servant. We already talked about the character (or personality, or nicknames) of Yah and Yahoshua in previous posts. But first, I want to talk about how this topic came about. Yesterday, in-between watching the X-Files, I was thinking about the number eight. If you are an avid reader of this blog, you know from a previous post called peculiar births, that I was born feet first. Another interesting fact about me is that the numbers 8 and 10 surround me. My birth date is February eighth. I named myself Ashanti because of the number ten (2+8=10), the ten commandments and the people of city of the Levites and my real name is close to Ashanti. My grandpa always called me Shanti.
I was reading some interesting biblical facts yesterday about the number eight:
- The number eight represents a new beginning or a new creation.
- Boys were to be circumcised on the 8th day.
- The number eight also symbolizes circumcision of the heart.
- There were eight people on Noah’s ark. See 1 Peter (Kepha) 3:20
- There are eight blessings
The eight blessings or characteristics that a righteous servant of Yah will display include the following.
- This person will be poor in spirit (or humble, lowly). This person puts others needs before their own.
- This person will be in a state of mourning. This is not the same as depression. This is a thoughtful state of mind about a terrible situation.
- This person will be a meek person. This is another type of humbleness where the person is patient and/or long-suffering. Meekness is defined as strength under control. Self-control. One has to have much of this to withstand the attacks of the adversary.
- This person will hunger and thirst. This person studies and does the work of Yah. This is a spiritual hunger and thirst.
- This person will be a merciful or compassionate person. Forgiveness goes along with being merciful. A part of Yah’s mercy for us is that He forgives.
- This person will be pure in heart or have a heart for Yah.
- This person will be a peacemaker. Yahoshua is called the bringer of peace and the prince of peace in Isaiah 9:6; 52:7. Yahrushalom is Yah’s city of peace.
- This person will be persecuted for righteousness’ sake.
The eight characteristics of a righteous servant were taught by Yahoshua. See Mattithyah 5:1-12. Also called the Beatitudes or Blessings because these righteous persons are blessed in the Set-apart Spirit. Luke 6:20-26 repeats what Yahoshua taught about the characteristics of the righteous but notice there are 4 characteristics of the unrighteous also. The unrighteous love wealth and not Yah, full or have all they need, laugh and never see sorrow and are highly esteemed in the world. The blessed vs. the cursed.
Some of the prophets stated the blessings. Read Psalm 1:1, Psalm 34:8, Psalm 65:4, Psalm 128:1, Yahcanan (John) 20:29, Yahcanan 14:22, Yahqob (James) 1:12, Revelation 14:13.
*These are the characteristics or personality traits that a righteous servant will display not to be confused with the 7 spirits that rest on a righteous servant (from Isaiah 11:1-2).
Last week, I had a strange dream. In the dream, I was talking to a demon possessed young person. I can’t remember if it was a girl or boy. The person was so taken over that it was hard to tell. I could tell the person was possessed by their eyes also. The eyes looked strange and one eye looked like it had a star in it. I was talking to this demon possessed person something like Solomon would have been interrogating them. I had no fear of it. I asked it something then it answered me but I can’t remember the question(s). Then I said, “Some people don’t know that they are possessed until someone comes and tells them so (like Nathan told David).” The demon said, “When a person becomes totally possessed, it’s called ascension.” That is the only part of the conversation that I remembered from the dream. When I woke up I thought, why didn’t I shut that demon up like Yahoshua? I thought demons are liars, why didn’t I remember to shut it down like Yahoshua? I thought, I need to stop watching so many ‘ghost busting’ type shows.
The Chiller Channel started an X-Files marathon last night that started with the pilot episode. It was very interesting to me that the first episode dealt with sleep walking. Remember I talked about sleep walking in the ‘interesting movie’ post? Demon possessed girls would sleep walk into the forest and would be killed by a boy possessed by ha shatan. The boy was supposed to be in the hospital, paralyzed and in a coma but satan made him sleep walk to the woods to kill the girls, nightly. At the end when they caught the boy in the act of killing a girl, they showed the brightly lit ship ascending in the sky. It was a fallen one controlling the boy.
This morning when I woke up, there was an episode on X-Files called ‘Ascension’. Scully was kidnapped and delivered to the ‘them’ by a demon possessed man named Dwayne Berry. Scully was taken to a high mountain where the fallen ones ascended with her to do experiments with her. An interesting part of the show was when a police officer pulled Dwayne over and he spoke to the officer in third person saying, “Please for your own sake, don’t try and stop Dwayne Berry.” That really was the demon(s) on him speaking to the police officer. Then the demon(s) killed the police officer after Scully made a noise from the trunk where she was locked in. By the end of the show, Mulder was to late, the fallen ones had taken off with Scully in their ship. Dwayne Berry delivered her to ‘them’ as he referred, the fallen ones.
The new episodes of the X-Files starts tonight at 10 pm on FOX.