- The Model (or Master) Prayer is to be prayed to Yah. This was taught to us by Yahoshua. The Hebrews prayed 3 times a day and certain times a day. Mattithyah 6.
- Face the east toward Yahrushalom because Solomon made intercession for us with the Prayer of Dedication (or Redemption) in 1 Kings 8, for when we are in captivity.
- Raise your palms towards the heaven. This shows Yah that you are not trying to hide anything.
- Positions: (In assembly), stand with your palms raised toward the east. You can also pray on your knees with your palms raised. Thirdly, you can lay prostate on the floor, no shoes and/or a rug like Moshe. Lastly, if you are ill, pray while laying in bed. I have read several scriptures where Yah said he heard people while they prayed or sang while laying across their bed. *The position of our bodies in prayer is important but the attitude of our hearts is just as important. For Yah weighs the heart, Proverbs 21:2.
- It is sometimes necessary to fast and pray especially when going to battle against the unrighteous.
- When you pray, believe the petition will happen. Search for a post called “Is anything impossible for Yah?” Also read Matthiyah 21:22 and Yahcanon (John) 14:14.
- From Job (Iyob), always pray for your enemies or in Iyob’s case, “frenemies.”
- When you pray, do not give up, Luke 18:1 (the persistent woman parable). Psalm after Psalm, David and them kept asking Yah until He answered. Yahoshua said not giving up shows Yah that you have faith.
- Solomon said when you pray to Yah for your gift, wisdom is the gift that you should ask for. You ask for wisdom before wealth, health and beauty. Because, when you ask for wisdom it will leads you to wealth, health, beauty and anything else. Wisdom will keep you close to Yah. Wisdom will teach you how to get other things. The spirit of wisdom was there in the beginning with Yah before light was created. Wisdom has been on the first man (Adam) on down but Solomon was the first to ask for it from Yah and Yah sent wisdom to him and it rested on Solomon day and night. *I think it would be wise to ask Yah daily for wisdom when you pray, don’t forget, we live in Babylon.
According to Moshe, in the Book of Exodus Chapter 10:21-29, the Egyptians underwent darkness for 3 days where they did not move. Solomon in the Book of the Wisdom of Solomon gives us more detail of what was going on in that darkness. He said that the Egyptians could not sleep (or intolerable sleep) during this darkness because they were seeing monstrous apparitions. Y’all, the Egyptians were seeing demons! The word monstrous means frightening, huge, evil, unnatural or horrifying. The word apparition means spirit or manifestation. From The Wisdom of Solomon Chapter 17:14-15. Solomon said something else that was interesting. He said that the Israylites could hear them in their darkness. Chapter 18:1. They were probably screaming and/or crying at the form of those demons.
You might ask, well if it was so dark how could the Egyptians see those demons? Not to long ago, I was watching this paranormal show. This man that had a demon(s) in his house said something that I found very interesting. He said his room would be totally dark yet he could see this demon in his bedroom and that the demon WAS DARKER THAN THE DARK IN HIS BEDROOM! He could see its form. Anyway, Solomon also said the same thing that Moshe said, that the Israylites had light and were happy (in Goshen).
An interesting statement Solomon made in Chapter 18:2 was that Ysrayl did not seek revenge on the Egyptians when they were in total darkness. They certainly could have wiped them out but they did not. Why? Because this was the ninth plague (Yah had one more plague to go) and vengeance belonged to Yah. The Israylites let Yah show His hand, they waited on Yah.
*I forgot to add that Solomon said that the magicians of Egypt were very terrified during this darkness. Remember, they came up against Moshe after he turned his walking stick into a snake(s).
We have read that Yah calls Himself the Alpha and Omega or the beginning and the end in Revelation 1:8, Revelation 21:6 and Revelation 22:13. The Israylites explained that this is Yah speaking through Yahoshua. Christians take these verses as the Messiah was there with the Almighty from the beginning which is not correct.
Yah explained to Shlomoh (Solomon) in the book of the Wisdom of Solomon that He is the Alpha and Omega or beginning and end because no idol was there with Him from the beginning. Likewise, no idol will be there in the end (or when they come to an end). You can read this in chapter 14:12-14 in the Wisdom of Shlomoh (Solomon). I found another statement Yah made to Solomon interesting. He said, “worshiping idols is the BEGINNING of all evil.” This can be found in verse 27 of the same chapter.