http://www.preventingabuse.org/about.html I saw a representative from this org on my local news, yesterday. They will be here in August. Human trafficking is the second biggest moneymaker worldwide!
The English name cinnamon comes from Hebrew and Phoenician through the Greek kinnamomon. In Hebrew it is kinamon or qinamon.
In Exodus 30:22-25 it is used as an anointing oil… Also take for yourself quality spices-five hundred shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much sweet-smelling cinnamon (two hundred and fifty shekels), two hundred and fifty shekels of sweet-smelling cane.
Song of Solomon 4:12-12, A garden enclosed is my sister, my spouse, a spring shut up, a fountain sealed. Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates with pleasant fruits, fragrant henna with spikenard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon with all trees of frankincense, myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices. A fountain of gardens, a well of living water and streams from Lebanon. Awake O north wind and come O south! Blow upon my garden that its spices may flow out. Let my beloved come to His garden and eat its pleasant fruits. (Yah made a garden for Yahoshua.)
2 Corinthians:14-15, Now thanks be to Yah who always leads us in triumph in Yahoshua and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.
Health benefits of cinnamon:
1. Cinnamon helps prevent unwanted clumping of blood platelets.
2. Cinnamon has anti-microbial activity; it is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial especially against Bacillus cereus.
3. Seasoning a high carb food with cinnamon can help lessen its impact on your blood sugar levels. Cinnamon slows the rate at which the stomach empties after meals, reducing the rise in blood sugar after eating. I have always cooked my niece pancakes (she is a pancake lover) with cinnamon. Now she cooks her own pancakes with cinnamon, sometimes lol.
4. Just smelling cinnamon boosts brain activity! Research led by Dr. P. Zoladz found that chewing cinnamon flavored gum or just smelling cinnamon enhanced study participants’ cognitive processing. Specifically, cinnamon improved participants’ scores on tasks related to attentional processes, virtual recognition memory, working memory and visual-motor speed while working on a computer based program. (Blueberries also improve memory.) I thought you would be interested in this fact for school (not that anything is wrong with your memory). Off to make some blueberry-cinnamon pancakes for breakfast!
*I may come back and post a pic of them, lol.
Pancakes readywith crispy edges! My nephew also ate scrambled eggs. My pancake was a little smaller than his, the boy loves to eat! lol, My niece doesn’t like her blueberrries inside her pancake. She eats hers on the side and her pancake with just cinnamon. Some people, I noticed like their blueberries on top of the plain pancake.
Your John 6 post reminded me of Matthew 24:44. I forgot about that Scripture.
When do we go to the wilderness? No one really knows the exact time but the 3rd temple has to be built in Jerusalem and/or the man of sin will stand up in the temple and blasphemy against The Most High 2 Thess. 2:4; Daniel 7:25. Many people will fall for the man of sin’s lies because they didn’t want to know the truth about Yah 2 Thess.:10-12. He will perform many miracles like a magician or wizard vs. 9. But only Yah can give the breath of life. He will not be able to raise the dead like Yahoshua. HalleluYah!
How long will we be in the wilderness? Times, Time, and 1/2 of Time= 3 1/2 years Daniel 7:25.
We are going to have to get tough. So many of us don’t know how to rough it. I have been camping a couple of times in the girl scouts but that was a long time ago, lol. We will not have air conditioners and Babylon foods and drinks. I don’t know how to pitch a tent. Do you? Not only that, if we are left behind, we have to know how to fast when there is little food, we wont have the devil’s seal to get food or maybe we will go fishing or hunting for our food. I know a little about fishing from fishing with my Grandma Eliza but I know nothing about hunting and really don’t like it but I would learn to like it. Let’s be ready for the kingdom is coming! Matthew 24:44; Matthew 6:10.
*my notes from Yah to you via the Israelites
Do you know everything Yah did in the past concerning us going to the wilderness, He is going to do again? Apocrypha, 2 Esdras 13:44, 47, For the Most High then showed signs for them and held still the flood till they were passed over. The Highest shall stay the spring of the stream again, that they may go through: therefore sawest thou the multitude with peace.
Some Israelites will be left behind 2 Esdras: 48-50. But those that be left behind of thy people are they that are found within my borders. Now when He destroys the multitude of the nations that are gathered together, He shall defend His people that remain. And then shall He show them great wonders.
Yah is going to bring us out of the new Egypt/mystery Babylon like He did before 2 Esdras 15:10-11. Behold, my people is led as a flock to the slaughter: I will not suffer them now to dwell in the land of Egypt. But I will bring them with a mighty hand and a stretched out arm and smite Egypt with plagues, as before and will destroy all the land thereof.
The Israelites left behind are going to be persecuted 2 Esdras 16:70-76. For there shall be in every place and in the next cities, a great insurrection upon those that fear Yah. They shall be like mad men sparing none but still spoiling and destroying those that fear Yah. For they shall waste and take away their goods and cast them out of their houses. (They are coming to get us out of our houses! You know the way they like to break down the doors of our homes on the t.v. show cops.) Then shall they be known, who are my chosen and they shall be tried as the gold in the fire. (This will be our test.) Hear, O Ye my beloved, says Yah, behold, the days of trouble are at hand, but I will deliver you from the same. Be ye not afraid, neither doubt, for Yah is your guide, and the guide of them who keep my commandments and precepts says Yah.
The Israelites committed Idolatry, complained and rebelled against Yah in the wilderness, continuously! They really did try His patience! Let’s see what they did:
1. Exodus 32:1-35 They made an Idolatrous golden calf.
2. Exodus 16:3, 12 They complained for bread and meat.
3. Exodus 17:3 They complained for water.
4. Numbers 11:1-15; 31-35 They complain for the foods of Egypt, mostly quail and Yah starts killing the complainers.
5. Numbers 12:1-16 Miriam and Aaron complained against Moses. Miriam turned leprous for 7 days and Aaron smartly and quickly repents and is not punished.
6. Numbers 14:1-10 The men will not fight, when Yah told them to fight in Canaan. The men don’t want their wives and children hurt. Moses had to intercede because Yah was going to destroy them. Yah destroys the rebels in the wilderness, Numbers 14:26-38.
7. Numbers 16:13-14 They rebelled against Moses and Aaron and Yah kills the rebels in vs. 31-35.
8. Numbers 16:41 The very next day, the Israelites complained!!! They saw the earth consume the rebels and complained yet again!!!!Yah told Moses, He will consume them with plague vs. 45-50. Moses intercedes but some 14,700 had already died!
9. Deuteronomy 1:26-45 The Israelites would not fight for Yah. They saw the Red Sea open like a highway for them to cross and pharaoh and his army were consumed. They saw water come from a rock and many other miracles. Yet they would not fight for Yah. 😦 Why didn’t they believe that Yah would have their backs?
10. Numbers 21:5-9 and 1Cornithians 10:1-11. Yahoshua was with us in the wilderness.
Yah is going to bring us back to the wilderness in the future Ezekiel 20:33-38. As I live, says Yah, surely with a mighty hand with an outstretched arm and with fury poured out, I will rule over you. I will bring you out from the people and gather you out of the countries where you are scattered, with a mighty hand, with an outstretched arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people and there I will plead My case with you face to face. Just as I pleaded My case with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will plead My case with you, says Yah. I will make you pass under the rod and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant. I will purge the rebels from among you (uh-oh!) and those who transgress against Me. I will bring them out of the country where they dwell, but they shall not enter the land of Israel (because they will not listen). Then you will know that I am Yah.
Yah will make a way for us to get to the wilderness Isaiah 43:19… I will make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. The Gentiles are going to help us travel by airplanes and ships. They will give us gold and silver Isaiah 60:3-12. The Gentiles shall come to your light; The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you; who are these who fly like a cloud; and the ships of Tarshish will come first to bring your sons from afar, their silver and their gold with them. That sounds familiar, let’s look at Exodus 12:35-36. The Israelites left Egypt with gold, silver, and clothing that they asked to take from the Egyptians. The Egyptians were like whatever, just GET OUT!
We will have to flee quickly. They had to leave Egypt so fast their bread didn’t have time to rise the Egyptians wanted them out! They had had enough of the plagues Exodus 12:33-34. Yahoshua says we will have to move quickly too, Matthew 24:16-18. We will not have time to go back for anything!
Jeremiah 31:1-40, We will be doing a lot of crying on our way there, vs.9,16. I have heard it said that this is the second group of Israelites that get to the wilderness. These are the Israelites that would not listen when they were being told that they were the Israelites and who would not keep law and that went through tribulation and survived. I have also heard it said that these are the Israelites that are going to receive the gold and silver from Gentiles because at this time all the Gentiles will know who the true Israelites are. Yah is going to make a new covenant with us Jeremiah 31:31-34.
The words ‘god’ and ‘lord’ are often written or spoken by people as a way of avoiding writing or speaking the name of the Most High. There are some people who want to erase the name of the Creator. They also want to erase the people chosen by the Most High. You don’t believe me? Let us look at Psalm 83:2-12, For behold Your enemies make a tumult (uproar). And those who hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people and consulted together against Your chosen ones. They have said, “Come and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel (Yisrayl) may be remembered no more.
For awhile now the Israelites have been saying that baal gad means lord god and when one says lord and god, the person is calling on this deity. They said Baal gad is the prosperity deity. For a long time, I have not wanted to believe it. But, about 2 months ago, I went to dictionary.com. I put baal into the search space. I scrolled down to definition number 2. It said, that it is a Hebrew word meaning lord. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/baal
Then I put gad in the search box and scrolled down. The word origin was in bolded letters, stating euphemism for god. Next, I scrolled down further to the bolded bible dictionary definition and the first two words were: fortune, luck. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gad
It (baal gad/lord god) really is the prosperity god. The devil is tricky!
According to God in Translation:Cultural Recognition of Deities in the Biblical Word by Mark S. Smith, page 19, the root word ‘yl means power in Aramaic or Hebrew. The root word ‘el means god. This root word ‘el can be seen on the word Israel/Yisrael. Some of the Israelites (Yisraylites) use Yisrayl instead. Yisrayl or the root ‘yl indicates power or the power of Yah. Yisrayl means ‘to prevail’, Genesis 32:28.
According to some people god has 72 names. Their god may have 72 names but the Most High does not. Let us see what the Most High says about the gods. Psalm 82:1, Yah stands in the congregation of the mighty. He judges among the gods. (Yah is going to judge the gods for their wickedness.) Psalm 82:6-7, I said, “you are gods, and all of you are children of the Most High. But you shall die like men and fall like one of the princes. (Yah said the fallen angels/gods/demons are going to die.) Psalm 86:8, among the gods there is none like you, O Yah, nor are there any works like Your works. (Yah is not a god, He is the Most High and set apart is His name.) Look at the Master prayer, Matthew 6. It says set apart is His name. We can’t group Him in with the gods. Yah said He is going to stop us from using baals, Hosea 2:16-17, and it shall be, in that day, says Yah that you will call me ‘My Husband’ and no longer ‘My Master’ for I will take from her mouth the names of baals and they shall be remembered by their name no more.
Other false names: el-god; elohim-gods; elah-awesome,fear; eloah-feminine gods; baal gad-lord god; YHWH-can’t be found in scripture; Yahweh-not in scripture although it is believed to come from Yah’s way; Jehovah-not in scriptures, no J in Hebrew; Jah-mistranslation, no letter J in Hebrew
Exodus 20, the first commandment, You shall have no other mighty ones (gods) before my face! Yah is serious about idolatry, that’s why we are in captivity now! We are not in our land. Exodus 23:13, make no mention of the name of other gods nor let it be heard from your mouth. See, It’s the gods we are not suppose to speak of. We should be praising Yah’s name everyday!
Psalm 68:4, Praise Yah! Yah is our savior, Isaiah 43:11-12. It is Yah who sent us Yahoshua/Yahshua. ‘shua means salvation and salvation is from Yah. John 14:6, I am the way, the truth, and the life (Yah’s way) no one comes to the Father except through me. Acts 4:12, nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. HalleluYah!
Last Shabbat, I think the 18th, the Israelites were talking about Hannibal. Hannibal was an Israelite that went to war with Romans. He killed 80,000 Romans in 6 hours but he stopped and went back to Carthege. Hannibal worshipped baal. He almost took over Rome and his military tactics are still studied today. I thought you may be interested in Hannibal. The Israelites also talked about General Africanus and Africa being named after him.
Tobit was the son of Tobiel/TobiYah of the tribe of Nephthali. Tobit and Anna had a son named Tobias. They lived in Nineveh. In another city called Ecbatane-Media lived Sarah the daughter of Raguel and Edna. Sarah had been married to 7 husbands, all of whom, Asmodeus an evil spirit had killed before they had laid with her. The other girls talked badly about her and Sarah heard them and wanted to kill herself.
Tobit 3:11-17, Then she prayed toward the window and said, blessed art thou, O Yah my Power and thine set apart and Esteemed name is blessed and honorable forever. Let all thy works praise thee forever. And now, O Yah, I set mine eyes and my face toward thee, and say, take me out of the earth, that I may hear no more the reproach. Thou knowest, Yah that I am pure from all sin with man and that I never polluted my name, nor the name of my father, in the land of my captivity. I am the only daughter of my father, neither any near kinsman nor any son of his alive, to whom I may keep myself for a wife (she thinks she has no distant cousins near her to marry). My seven husbands are already dead, and why should I live? But, if it please not thee that I should die, command some regard to be had of me and pity taken of me, that I hear no more reproach. So the prayers of them were heard before the majesty of the Great Yah. (Tobit, Tobias’ father had also prayed at the beginning of chapter 3.) And Raphael, Yah’s angel was sent to heal them both, that is to scale away the whiteness of Tobit’s eyes (Tobit was blind) and to give Sarah the daughter of Raguel for a wife to Tobias the son of Tobit and bind Asmodeus the evil spirit because she (Sarah) belonged to Tobias by right of inheritance.
Tobit wants to die but remembers he owes money to Gabael/GabaYah in the city of Rages of Media. Tobit sends his son to pay but he sends Tobias with an angel (Raphael/RaphaYah) that he thinks is a man. He didn’t want his only son out of a journey alone. So, Raphael takes Tobias to Gabael. On the way, they lodge near the Tigris and Tobias goes to wash himself when a huge fish leaps out of the river. It wanted to devour him. The angel tells Tobias to open the fish and take out the heart, liver and gall and to lay it away safely. Then they ate the fish. Then they both went on their way to Ecbatane (where Sarah lived). Tobias asked the angel that he thinks is a man what is the purpose of saving the heart, liver and gall of the fish? The angel said, “The liver and heart are to be made a smoke (like incense) so that the evil spirit will go away from the person(s) it is bothering. The gall is good to anoint a man with whiteness in his eyes and he shall be healed.
As they approached their destination, the angel tells Tobias that Raguel is his (Tobias’) cousin and that Sarah will be his wife. The angel said that any man who tries to marry her would be put to death because she belonged to him (Tobias) Tobit 6:12. Tobias said he had heard about her, the 7 husbands and the wicked spirit who loved her. Tobias was afraid for his own life because he was Tobit and Anna’s only son. Raphael tells him to make a smoke of the fish liver and heart in the marriage chamber and the devil will smell it and flee, then pray to Yah. The angel tells Tobias, that they will have 3 children and when Tobias heard this he fell in love with her. 🙂
So Tobias talks to Raguel (Sarah’s father). Raguel calls his wife Edna for paper and a writing instrument so they can write the covenant and seal the agreement of marriage. Later, that night Tobias goes into the marriage chamber and does as Raphael told him. The evil spirit smelled it and fled to Egypt where the angel bound him. Tobias and Sarah were shut in the chamber together then rose out of bed and both prayed to Yah. Meanwhile, Raguel, Sarah’s father had made a grave because he thought Tobias would die like the others. When the servant tells Raguel That Tobias was alive the next morning, Raguel praises Yah! He gives them a wedding feast for 14 days and he doesn’t want Tobias and Sarah to leave.
Tobias calls for Raphael to go tell his parents all is well so they will not worry. But the day comes when Tobias and Sarah must journey back to Nineveh. The angel reminds him to take the fish gall. So they went on their way and a little dog followed them. (I wonder if that is Sarah’s little dog?) Raphael tells Tobias to anoint Tobit’s eyes and that he will rub away the whiteness and see. They praised Yah when it happened. The angel tells them who he is, Raphael, one of the set apart angels who goes in and out before the esteem of the Most High Yah to present prayers of the saints. Tobit and Tobias fall on their faces in fear. Raphael tells them to keep praising Yah and to write all these things in a book. HalleluYah!
*from the book of Tobit, Apocrypha
I love this story. This was the first time I have ever read it. I read it Friday before last (the 17th). It reminded me a little of Boaz and Ruth. It is a story of redemption because she was going to kill herself. I had to put the book down when I read that part. I didn’t want her to hurt herself and this story sounds familiar to me. My heart started beating a little faster when the angel told Tobias that the 7 husbands died because Sarah always belonged to Tobias and when he learns that he will have children with her and falls in love. When Yah wants two people to come together, it is going to happen! Praise the Most High Yah!
Hinduism a religion a few thousand years older than christianity has a fish as one of their symbols. Vishnu their god appears partially as a fish.
The religion of Tao in China uses the fish symbol. It is called yin-yang. The dots are the eyes of the fish.
In Buddhism, in the countries of China and Japan the fish symbol means well-being, happiness and freedom. It is called mokugyo.
The new age fish symbol is a piesces and represented by a rainbow trout.
The Christian fish symbol was adopted as early as the 2nd century. It was suggested by Titus Flavius Clemens (St. Clement of Alexandria). They say it represents the miracle of the loaves and fishes that Yahoshua did. The fish was also a symbol in Phoenician culture. The Israelites had no such symbol.
The greek symbol alpha, also looks like a fish.
Mandoria or Nimbus, Nimbus almost sounds like Nimrod doesn’t it. This sign is surrounded by aurelia or gloria emitting rays of light. We know the devil can make himself into an angel of light. It is said to represent the trinity, which comes straight out of Babylon. This sign can sometimes be seen with a mother of heaven within.
Ichthys with Greek letters in the fish, which they say represents Jesus as the saviour, who knows what it really means. They are liars.
Triquetra, a fish symbol of the trinity. The trinity comes straight out of Babylon. False doctrine, that says Nimrod was the father, his mother the queen of heaven and their child together Tammuz the son. Then it was adopted into christianity as father, son, and holy spirit or father, mary, and son.
Virgo, the Phoenician symbol meaning fish.
The Philistines worshipped Dagon, a fish god that they called great mother god.
The Philistines Dagon great mother god in stone.
The hat represents Dagon their god, well one of their many gods. Pagan customs brought in to bring in the people and most of all their money. Early pagans did not really care for the Scriptures. So, they let them keep their gods, they just wanted the money and power.
Deuteronomy 4:15-19, Take careful heed to yourself, for you saw no form when Yah spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire. Lest you act corruptly and make for yourselves, a carved image in the form of any figure: the likeness of male of female. The likeness of any animal that is on the earth of the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the air. The likeness of anything that creeps on the ground or the likeness of any fish that is in the water beneath the earth. And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which Yah your Power has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage. (Beware of idolatry)
Exodus 20:4-5, You shall not make for yourself a carved image, any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or that is in the earth beneath or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, Yah your Power, am a jealous Power, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me. (The second commandment)
I don’t know why my links would not post but they are http://www.seiyaku.com and http://idolpictures.tripod.com/idols/id7.html oh I see it did link, lol but I don’t know why the title is in capitals when I put fish god in lower-case. smh grrrr
1. How to fish: You have to gather your fishing crew together as did Yahoshua. Yahoshua knew the 4 fisherman would be dedicated because fishing is hard work. He wanted them to be spiritual fishermen. Matthew/Mattityah 4:18-22, And Yahoshua/Yahshua, walking by the sea of Galil, saw two brothers, Shimon/Simon called Kepha/Peter and Andri/Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. And He said to them, “follow me and I shall make you fishers of men. And immediately they left their nets and followed Him. And going on from there, He saw two brothers, Ya’aqob/James the son of Zabdai/Zebedee and Yahanan/John his brother in the boat with Zabdai their father, mending their nets. And He called them and immediately they left the boat and their father and followed Him. Luqas/Luke 5: 1-10, And it came to be, while the crowd was pressing upon Him (Yahoshua) to hear the word of Yah that He stood by the Lake of Gennesar/Gennesaret and He saw two boats standing by the lake but the fishermen had gone from them and were washing their nets. And entering into one of the boats which belonged to Shimon/Peter, He asked him to pull away a little from the land. And He sat down and was teaching the crowds from the boat. And when He ceased speaking, he said to shimon, “Pull out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.” And Shimon answering said to Him “Master, we have toiled all night and caught none but at your word I shall let down the .” And when they did so, they caught a great number of fish and their net was breaking and they motioned to their partners in the other boat to come and help them. And they came and filled both the boats, so that they were sinking. (That is a lot of fish!Enough to sink a boat) And when Shimon Kepha/Peter saw it, he fell down at the knees of Yahoshua, saying “Depart from me, for I am a man, a sinner, O Master!” For astonishment had seized him and all those with him at the catch of fish which they took, so too were Ya’aqob and Yahanan, the sons of Zabdai who were partners with Shimon. Then Yahoshua said to Shimon, “Do not fear from now on you shall catch men.” (Yahoshua showed them that they would catch many people as they did the fish.)
2. When Yah sends His prophet/teachers out to the people, you as a prophet must tell the truth, even if the people do not want to listen Ezekiel/Yahezqel 13: 10-11,14, because, indeed, because they have seduced My people, saying ‘Peace!’ when there is no peace and builds a wall, and they plaster it with untempered mortar. “Say to those who plaster it with untempered mortar that it will fall. There will be flooding rain and you, O great hailstones, shall fall and a stormy wind shall tear it down. Verse 14, So I will break down the wall you have plastered with untempered mortar and bring it down to the ground, so that its foundation will be uncovered. It will fall and you shall be consumed in the midst of it. Then you shall know that I am Yah (woe to foolish prophets)
3. Fishermen must prepare: having your net, tackle box in order which coincides with understanding the word. Be ready to give answers to everyone who asks a question for the hope that is in you. 1Peter/Kepha 3:15-18, But set apart Yah in your hearts and always be ready to give an answer to everyone asking you a reason concerning the expectation that is in you, with meekness and fear, having a good conscience so that when they speak against you as doers of evil, those who falsely accuse your good behavior in Messiah, shall be ashamed. For it is better, if it is the desire of Yah to suffer for doing good than for doing evil. Because even Messiah once suffered for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous to bring you to Yah, having been put to death indeed to flesh but made alive in the spirit. 2 Timothy/Timotiyah 2:2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others.
4. A fisherman must be patient, you may not catch any fish at first. A fishermen must preach the word in season, out of season, convince, reprove, exhort with patience and teaching. 2 Timothy 4:1-7, Proclaim the Word! be urgent in season, out of season. Convict, warn, appeal, with all patience and teaching. For there shall be a time when they shall not bear sound teaching but according to their own desires, they shall heap up for themselves teachers tickling the ear (lying) and they shall indeed turn their ears away from the truth and be turned aside to myths. But you be sober in all matters, suffer hardships, do the work of an evangelist, accomplish your service completely. For I am already being poured out and the time of departure has arrived. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have guarded the belief.
5.Fishermen must use proper bait to get the attention of the fish. A line fishermen can only catch one fish but if he uses a net, he can catch many. Breakdown scripture for people with patience and understanding, don’t be judgmental. Paul/Shaul had to understand those without Torah before he taught them Torah (law). He understood the weak, then taught them. 1 Corinthians 9:19-23; 1 Corinthians 1:25-29; Luke 7:33-50, Yahanan the Immerser (John the Baptist) said Yahoshua was accused of having a demon. Yahoshua hung out with sinners and tax collectors. John did not do this yet they still called him a demon. Yahoshua was teaching the sinners. Yahoshua ate with the pharisees. The pharisees judged the woman but Yahoshua forgave her of her sins. Yahoshua was not believed by His own people, so he did no miracles for them Matthew 13:54-58. But Yahoshua went elsewhere and was believed Mark 1:21-22. Yahoshua ate with the tax collectors and the pharisees did not like it Matthew 9:10-13.
6. Fishermen will find the remnant, the good fish, Isaiah 1:8-9. The remnant will return to the promised land Isaiah 10:22, There will be a highway in which we will go, just like how we came up out of Egypt, Isaiah 11:16. Jeremiah 14-16, Verse 16, Behold, I will send for many fishermen, says Yah and they shall fish them and afterward I will send for many hunters and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill and out of the holes of the rocks.
7. Are you ready to be Yah’s fishermen? Cast out your net! Only bring in the good fish, not the bad. Angels will do the same, casting out the wicked and keeping the good. When you travel to Preach don’t go house to house. But when you do enter a home say shalom/peace even if shalom is not there. Eat from them but stay in the dietary law (no pork, shell-fish, catfish, rabbit, squirrel, etc.) Matthew 13:47-50.
*notes from the Israelites